Wooden corridor frame is a traditional architecture in China, which was relatively common in gardens in the past, but now it can also be seen in public places such as residential areas and parks. The wooden pavilion can be divided into four corner pavilions, six corner pavilions, eight corner pavilions, and various other forms of pavilions. What we are talking about is the installation method of the four corner pavilion. The detailed steps are as follows: 1. Setting out and snapping the line. After leveling the ground, determine the positions of the four columns of the wooden pavilion, and set out and snap the lines.
2. Fix the base piece. Use four ￠ 12 expansion bolts to fix the embedded parts on the foundation ground, and insert their columns into the installed base parts. (Note: perpendicularity, diagonal, levelness.)
3. The upper and lower cross beams are connected to the columns. Insert the lower and upper crossbeams into the perforated columns in turn and butt them at a 45 degree angle. After the upper and lower beams are firmly fixed, level them with a level gauge and adjust the level.
4. The inclined beam is fixed to the column. First insert the diagonal position of the main diagonal beam into the customized top structure, and then insert another pair of diagonal positions of the main diagonal beam into the top structure. At this time, it is necessary to make dimensional adjustments and connect its top structure with a drilling thread.
5. Installation of the wrap beam: First insert the bevel part of the corner wrap into the bevel beam, then insert the prepared customized size wrap beam into the positions on both sides of the right angle, and connect the wrap beam with the corner wrap using a drilling thread.
6. The auxiliary beam is fixed to the inclined beam. According to the drawings, connect the auxiliary beam with three beams at the designated position, then install the auxiliary beam and fix it with screws. After this step, the wooden frame structure of the four corner wooden pavilion is basically formed. The construction personnel shall conduct trimming according to the drawings and actual installation dimensions, reinforce the connection with screws, and fix both sides of the auxiliary beam with corner codes.
7. Install the tiles. Pave in the order from the eaves to the roof. Align the joints between the left and right adjacent tiles, and apply foam adhesive to the joints to prevent water leakage.
8. Install the ridge. Take four wooden ridges of the same length, measure the dimensions, cut off the excess, and use screws to fix them to the tiles. After that, install the pagoda.
It can be seen that the installation steps of the wooden pavilion are not so cumbersome and complicated. Easy installation is also a major feature of this product, which can shorten the construction period and have little impact on the surrounding environment. Generally, as long as the structural members of the pavilion are transported to the site, the installation can be completed on the same day.
Thank you for reading. The source of this article is Jinan Preserved Wood. For more information and questions, please click: http://www.szchuyuan.com We will continue to work hard to provide you with services, thank you for your support!