1. Jinan anticorrosive wood is anisotropic, and its mechanical properties in all directions are quite different, with high bending strength, compression strength along grain and tensile strength; The mechanical properties of wood-plastic materials are not different from each other, and they have better compression resistance and wear resistance. In addition, the dimensional stability of anticorrosive wood is worse than that of wood-plastic materials.
2. The production cost of anticorrosive wood is lower than that of wood-plastic materials, especially domestic anticorrosive wood, but it costs a lot of manpower and material resources in the later maintenance and management; However, the later maintenance management of wood-plastic materials is less, and even can achieve maintenance-free.
3. The application of anticorrosive wood paint can greatly improve the ability of anticorrosive wood to resist ultraviolet rays, fade, fire and moisture; Wood-plastic materials can improve these properties by adding fire retardant and colorant.
4. Jinan antiseptic wood has a smaller density and lower weight than wood-plastic materials, which is convenient for processing, transportation and assembly construction;
5. The preservative wood has not yet formed a recycling system, and the residual preservative may have a negative impact on the environment; Wood-plastic materials can be made from waste plastic products such as PVC and waste plant fibers such as straw, wood flour, rice husk, to realize recycling and secondary processing, which is more environmentally friendly.
6. Anticorrosive wood has the ability to make bending components that wood-plastic materials do not have, which expands the application of anticorrosive wood in the field of garden furniture; Wood-plastic materials can be molded into different section shapes at one time through molds, such as hollow, I-shaped, and mouth shaped. To achieve this effect, anti-corrosion wood requires more complex procedures.
7. Compared with wood-plastic materials, antiseptic wood has a higher sense of wood and can better reflect the natural wood texture.